Site safety supervision. We provide experienced, high quality safety professionals for short or long-term projects.
Our field safety managers and safety consultants have various backgrounds and levels of experience in oil and gas operations and construction site safety.
- Safety Coaching and Mentorship
- Hazard & Risk Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Incident Reporting & Investigation
- Audit & Assurance
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Enforce your company’s safety program
- Promote safety culture through mentoring and coaching field personnel
- Monitor compliance with mandatory safety and health laws, standards and codes.
- Monitor the work environment for hazards
- Lead/ assist in pre-job safety meeting and planning
- Maintain a high level of visibility on the site to participate, observe, and coach personnel on working safely and conducting effective JSAs and hazard recognition
- Monitor “safety and work” performance of contractors and coordinate with contractor personnel to understand safety performance gaps and implement improvement plans.
- Provide support for emergency response activities including training, drills, and incident response
- Lead or participate in onsite incident investigations and root cause investigation
- Communicate best practices, lessons learned, safety and environmental alerts to operations team
- Review, support and develop project specific safety plans
- Conduct a daily, documented field safety observation of activity
- Lowered workers’ compensation insurance premiums by reduced exposure
- Increased peace of mind for Client’s operations and safety team
- Verification of compliance with Client, Customer, and OSHA standards and regulations
- Prevent accident/injury medical costs
- Prevent OSHA citations and fines
- Dedicated expertise managing risk
- Flexibility to address safety on any shift