Complete Compliance Process
Many companies do not have a designated safety manager therefore operation managers or human resources are held responsible. However, managing ongoing OSHA and EHS regulations, training workers, conducting accident investigations, and documenting safety programs, in addition to other job responsibilities, can be complicated and impractical. Often, companies don’t know that outsourcing safety management is a possibility.
Conduct an initial compliance evaluation of your site(s) which identifies both positive aspects and improvement areas when reviewing your business, facilities, and Safety programs for regulatory compliance and comparison against best industry practices
2. Plan of Action
- Provide a prioritized action plan
- Develop a Compliance Calendar
- Review or develop your Health & Safety Manual
- Develop and conduct workplace safety training programs
3. Ongoing Safety Management
- Manage recordkeeping requirements
- Colorado Cost Containment Certification Program Development – BIG SAVINGS on your policy
- On-Site Monthly Safety Meetings
- Mock- OSHA Assessments
- ISNetworld/ PEC/ PICS Compliance and Management
- Manage Employee Accident Cases
Industry Leading Experience
Our experienced, professional staff stays up to date on the latest regulations and gains first hand knowledge of enforcement actions through monthly involvement in compliance reviews.
24/7 On Call service
Accidents don’t always happen 8-5!
We Offer Certainty
Have peace of mind knowing that your compliance reviews and audits will be successful. True Safety Services goes beyond compliance.